Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Part 1

ss
Hi again
well I think myself that what I write in this blog...
And I found it is good to I write things that happens to myself...
And you know it is a very good way to improve my english
Because I need English because of my course in the unuversity
I am studying computer engineering in University
this is a picture from north of Iran.I Love it

Well...I think my going to university is one of the best events in whole my life as another persons :D
well I studied in a private high school and in a private college.And I think that was good too because I found some friends that were and are the same as mine and I am friend with some of them right now.
I Love my father and my mother. If I had a brother or sister I Loved them too. But I don't have any:D
I really Love my relatives amd my family and I think I always think myself if lose them what do I have to do ?!
But I give myself hope because I believe in god . And every body die sometime but we have to hold them in our heart.
well I was telling... yeah...I was go to high school in 2003 . at that time I don't have computer and the only one who had computer in my mothers family was my aount Behi.
[{I Love my mother's sisters more than my father's ones. from now where I told aount I mean my mother's sisters ;).}]
I Love my aount Behi alot because she is alittle like me :"> .
But I have now a computer and I write from my own.
I do not choose a friend before I find out that he/she is really good and he/she is really can help me in my life. for this reason I choose a little best friends. But if I choose someone as a best friend I trust him/her.
well I think it is good for starting again #:-s
good bye :-h

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

chakeretam man haal nemikonam Engilish benevisam :D vali bloget toop bood ;)

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home