Thursday, June 29, 2006

Part 3


Hi...
Well today I want to tell some things about my favorites movies.
I am not the director or I haven't read any books about movies, I only like movies when they makes me feel better and when it makes me think about it and when I didn't forgot the movie for ever ( I hope)...
one of the best movies that I have ever seen is Citizen Kane. It is one of the movies that really makes me think. Other is What Dreams may come. I like this too. It is about other world and what happened to humens when they go to other world. But I am not really agree with the messege but I like it because Robin Williams and his couple in this movie really plays very good and I really like the way of playing of this movie. The other movie is Breakfast at Tiffany's I Really like this movie because it is a Love story and its end was really good. You can see a picture of one of the actoresses of this movie at the begining. Her Name is Audrey Hepburn. I like this actoress too :D. The other was General Buster keaton. I really like this movie too ;;).
I like older movies more than the newer ones. Because the older ones really talks to the watchers. For example Charlie Chaplin I think one of the best direstor I think and I like his movies.
well I talk alot I think #:-s.
Good bye:-h

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home